The Main Event International has ticket and hospitality packages for every major game in the 2019 Six Nations, including England’s 3 home games.
England play France on the 10th of February, Italy on the 9th of March 2019 and Scotland on the 16th March at London’s Twickenham Stadium.
The Green Room is one of the best rugby facilities in the world, with this private suite located adjacent to the try line in the North Stand at Twickenham and hosted by some of the games most famous ex international players. This official facility is only a minutes stroll to the seats which are all category 1.
Host Lawrence Dallaglio will once again be joined by a number of celebrity guests from both the sporting and entertainment worlds, not to mention past players from each of the three southern hemisphere teams. Austin Healey will also be on hand to MC the day’s proceedings, so good healthy banter is guaranteed! England World Cup winner and British & Irish Lions Legend, Will Greenwood will be an exclusive guest in the Green Room for all matches.
The Main Event International can also offer full hospitality packages including the following:
Sunday 10th February – England V France
Saturday 9th March – England V Italy
Saturday 16th March – England V Scotland
- Access to this exclusive hospitality facility 4 hours before kick off
- A champagne reception on arrival
- A four course silver service luncheon with fine wines
- Complimentary bar available throughout the day
- Category A match ticket
- Souvenir match programme
- Full afternoon tea with post match savoury selection
- Exclusive match day hosts, Lawrence Dallaglio, Will Greenwood and Austin Healey
- Pre and Post match Q&A sessions
- Reserved car parking ( one per two guests )
- Colour televisions within the hospitality suite
For more information contact Andrea Gearing-Thomas on 0207 323 6770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.